- 4 CPD HOURS
- Tax Consultants
- Finance Directors
- Representatives of large shareholder groups; and
- Investor relations executives will also benefit from this program.
Tax avoidance increases tax risk since there may be anti-avoidance mechanisms to curb or claw back on its effects. Transfer pricing can be used for tax avoidance and many countries across the globe are combating it through Transfer Pricing tax legislation. It is important therefore for business to understand what transfer pricing is and how it impacts on the final tax position.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 hours
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
VALUE OF THE COURSE
At the end of the program, one will be able to:
- Understand the difference between Tax planning, Tax Evasion and Tax Avoidance.
- Understand the key building blocks for Transfer Pricing for Taxation purposes.
- Understand Zimbabwe Taxation Transfer Pricing Administrative requirements.
- Understand the acceptable Zimbabwe Taxation Transfer Pricing Methods.